The Chocolate Box Class
Time & Location
About the Class
Why did we call it "The Chocolate Box Class" when it should be "Boxes"?!
During The Chocolate Box Class you will learn how to:
- Correctly temper and use the finest quality belgian couverture in white, milk and dark chocolate
- Make truffle ganache in different flavours
- Cassis ganache
- Use transfer and texture sheets, as well as tools, to add professional touches to your chocolates
- Correctly dip chocolates
- Create different finishes
- Package and display your chocolates in different ways
- Make chocolate orange truffles
- Make cassis truffles
- Make marzipan chocolates
- Make white chocolate and raspberry chocolates
- Make milk chocolate caramel cups
- Make solid moulded chocolates in a huge choice of different shapes
All materials, ingredients and tools will be provided along with class notes.
This is a fun class with a maximum number of 3 students, you can book as a group of friends or come on your own and share your love of baking with a like-minded group.
Please note that due to Covid-19, we are currently not able to serve our usual cupcake and refreshments. Please ensure you read our Terms & Conditions prior to booking. Any booking made, by any means, implies you have read and agreed to these.
- Chocolate Box 26th Feb 21£125£1250£0