Join one of my incredible classes to learn how to make beautiful cupcakes, cakes, macarons, cookies!
Want to learn something new or perfect that skill that has not quite been working? A fun day out with friends, or an opportunity to grow your business - I can help you! Make your next cake your best cake yet.
To see photos of past classes and to see the gorgeous cakes my students make, take a look at The Cupcake Oven Facebook page.
We focus on quality not quantity of new skills learnt. I dedicate classes to techniques so you can learn perfectly, practice under my guidance and be able to recreate those skills again.
My teaching doesn't stop when you leave. I encourage all students to contact me if there are any questions or troubleshooting needed after each class - even just to source new tools!
You are welcome to join my community Facebook Page The Hobby & Business Cake Academy.
IF A CLASS YOU'D LIKE TO BOOK IS FULL. PLEASE GET IN TOUCH AND LET ME KNOW - I'LL SEE WHAT OTHER DATES I CAN OFFER
Please make sure you bring any special drinks other than water, tea, coffee, as well as a light lunch. Everything else (tools, materials, ingredients) are supplied, but a pen would be useful.
Please bring a mask with you if you feel you may like to wear one. In line with Government advice and regulations, this is no longer required in our classes. Be aware that this may change.
- Fri, 19 AugThe Cupcake Oven
- Fri, 02 SeptThe Cupcake Oven
- Tue, 13 SeptThe Cupcake Oven
- Tue, 27 SeptThe Cupcake Oven
- Sat, 01 OctThe Cupcake Oven
- Wed, 14 DecThe Cupcake Oven14 Dec, 10:00 – 15:30The Cupcake Oven, 2 Summers Park Ave, Lawford, Manningtree CO11 2BX, UKCLASS AVAILABILITY Learn how to make these contemporary ball cakes which are inspired by the wonderfully talented and lovely Makiko Searle (Maki) and her concept of "Temari cakes" as this ball style cake has recently become known.
- Time is TBDThe Cupcake Oven