THE MACARON BOX
by Sarah Thomas
Delicious macarons straight to your door, one-off and subscription purchases: the ultimate gift of sweetness.
OCTOBER'S FLAVOURS - Halloween themed!
Chocolate Orange, Coconut, Very Berry and Toffee Apple
If you would rather collect your macarons from my kitchen in Lawford CO11, please click here for special 'collection-only' prices.
Your own box of award winning macarons, traditionally handmade in small batches, delivered straight to your door.
With a new selection of flavours every month for you to explore, order a one-off box, or subscribe monthly to
The Macaron Box to avoid FOMO!
Hi, I'm Sarah,
Over 10 years ago I went to Paris to perfect my macaron making. What has followed is a love affair that is without end.
I had been making macarons for several years, but it was stressful and results were inconstant. With far too many recipes around, and books that looked beautiful but could never properly show you what each stage really looked like, I decided to go Paris on a patisserie crusade. I needed to understand the science behind the making of this delicious confection so that I could perfect it every time.
What I learnt has led to me making continuous improvements to my recipe over the last decade, resulting in the best, most consistent method I have ever used.
Now an award winning French macaron master, I still use my traditional recipe, handmaking each and every batch for the perfect macaron.
As well as The Macaron Box, I create macaron towers and favours for special events and weddings, and my passion is teaching students the art of making macarons.
Terms & Conditions for The Macaron Box
DELIVERY | SUBSCRIPTIONS
1. Delivery will be Royal Mail or Evri on the first Tuesday or Thursday after your order is placed. For subscriptions these will then take place at the same time each month.
2. If your subscription or one off box is for a gift, please write a short message in the box on the order page. Messages will be enclosed in the first box of a subscription only. Ensure that address details are those of the recipient and not yourself!
3. My macarons contain the following allergens: eggs, dairy, nuts (almonds). They may also contain fruits, soya and dairy, as well as trace of other nuts. I do not cater for allergies. All macarons are vegetarian and have no gluten ingredients. Be aware that I do not work in a “free-from” kitchen and there may be other trace allergens. Please use my contact form to check on this.
4. Once payment has been made a contract is non-cancellable by the customer. Ordering mistakes will not be grounds for a cancellation.
5. Collection of orders if you are local can be arranged from my premises at a pre-agreed date and time. If you are unable to arrive at the time agreed, we will endeavour to accommodate you. However, if you do not collect the product within a reasonable time, we cannot be held responsible for it no longer being available.
6. Items are best consumed within 3 days of collection/delivery.
7. In the event of a complaint, this must be notified within 24 hours. A photo must be immediately provided AND the product returned to us (at your cost).
8. Any product which is more than 1/4 consumed will be deemed as being of a satisfactory standard and no investigation will take place.
9. Once received I will investigate the nature of the complaint and any decision made will be final.
10. If I find that a mistake has been made, I may offer a refund either in part or full, or a credit note/discount for future use, depending upon the severity, at our discretion.
11. All content of The Cupcake Oven and The Macaron Box website including, but not limited to, designs, layout, wording, text, photographs, belong to Sarah Thomas and may not be copied, duplicated, or used in any format or for any purpose without my express permission.
12. The Cupcake Oven, The Macaron Box or Sarah Thomas will not be liable for a failure to perform or a delay due to events outside of its control including, but not limited to:
· failure to receive materials needed due to a 3rd party failure beyond my control.
· extreme weather conditions preventing delivery or collection of products, including but not limited to, storm, snow/ice, fire, floods, or any
natural disaster whatsoever.
· impossibility of the use of any relevant means of transport.
· Traffic conditions upon delivery, or non-delivery by a 3rd party, which is beyond my control.
· any act, or attempted act of terrorism
· any epidemic or pandemic, or other localised disease or illness, whether previously known or otherwise
14. The maximum liability of The Cupcake Oven will not be more than the price of the product.
15. The Cupcake Oven holds all relevant Public Liability Insurance and operates under strict HACCP guidelines for all food production, handling, storage, and distribution.
16. The Cupcake Oven is registered with the local authority and undergoes regular strict inspections in accordance with the law.
17. English law will apply to all aspects of any arrangements for the provision of services or products, including the terms above, interpretation and all other disputes or matters arising.
18. These Terms are subject to change at any time without prior notice.