Sugar Flowers Class
Time & Location
About the Class
During this class you will learn:
- how to use petal paste to create these gorgeous wired flowers in detail.
- how to colour and how to prepare all materials for use.
- how to use sugarcraft tools
- how to wire leaves and petals
- how to create realistic amemones
- making a sweet pea spray including seed pods and tendrils
- how to create a stunning and contemporary peony
- using blossom tints to achieve a further dimension on your flowers to bring them alive
- taping wires professionally
- how to use and arrange on cakes
Cupcake and refreshments will be available all day. All materials, ingredients and tools will be provided along with class notes.
This is a fun class with a maximum number of 5 students, you can book as a group of friends or come on your own and share your love of baking with a like-minded group.