Fri, 08 Jul|
The Cupcake Oven
Victoriana Cupcakes £99
CLASS AVAILABILITY A pretty selection of cupcake designs in a contemporary colour palette
Time & Location
08 Jul, 10:00 – 14:30
The Cupcake Oven, 2 Summers Park Ave, Lawford, Manningtree CO11 2BX, UK
About the Class
At this class:
- Learn the importance of colour and theme selection and how critical this is to ensure that your cupcakes look as professional as possible.
- You will use several different decorative materials including royal icing, ready to roll icing, florist paste and buttercream.
- Learn how each material is used, how to colour and how to prepare each for use on your cupcakes and cakes.
- Learn how to create sugarcraft flowers with cutters and sugarcraft tools
- Tutorial on how to make smooth, fluffy buttercream
- How to prepare your cupcakes, before learning how to cover them with smooth rolled fondant icing.
- Create both domed and flat surfaces quickly and easily
- Create striped tops with sugarpaste
- You will learn how to use stencils with royal icing to create a pretty lace effect
- Learn how to make frills
- Learn how to make different types of bows
- Learn how to make pretty delicate fabric effect flowers and leaves out of paste
- Make freehand-no-cutter roses
- Use sugarcraft blossoms, buttons and sugar pearls to add the finer detail to your collection.
All materials, ingredients and tools will be provided along with class notes.
Please ensure you read our Terms & Conditions prior to booking. Any booking made, by any means, implies you have read and agreed to these.
Victoriana 8th July 22