Wed, 11 Nov|
The Cupcake Oven
Victoriana Cupcakes £99
CLASS AVAILABILITY A pretty selection of cupcake designs in a contemporary colour palette
Time & Location
11 Nov 2020, 10:00 – 14:30
The Cupcake Oven, 2 Summers Park Ave, Lawford, Manningtree CO11 2BX, UK
About the Class
At this class:
- Learn the importance of colour and theme selection and how critical this is to ensure that your cupcakes look as professional as possible.
- You will use several different decorative materials including royal icing, ready to roll icing, florist paste and buttercream.
- Learn how each material is used, how to colour and how to prepare each for use on your cupcakes and cakes.
- Learn how to create sugarcraft flowers with cutters and sugarcraft tools
- Tutorial on how to make smooth, fluffy buttercream
- How to prepare your cupcakes, before learning how to cover them with smooth rolled fondant icing.
- Create both domed and flat surfaces quickly and easily
- Create striped tops with sugarpaste
- You will learn how to use stencils with royal icing to create a pretty lace effect
- Learn how to make frills
- Learn how to make different types of bows
- Learn how to make pretty delicate fabric effect flowers and leaves out of paste
- Make freehand-no-cutter roses
- Use sugarcraft blossoms, buttons and sugar pearls to add the finer detail to your collection.
All materials, ingredients and tools will be provided along with class notes.
This is a fun class with a maximum number of 3 students, you can book as a group of friends or come on your own and share your love of baking with a like-minded group.
Please note that due to Covid-19, we are currently not able to serve our usual cupcake and refreshments. Please ensure you read our Terms & Conditions prior to booking. Any booking made, by any means, implies you have read and agreed to these.
Victoriana Cupcakes 11th Nov