Tue, 13 Feb|
The Cupcake Oven
Valentine Heart Biscuit Cake Class £125
CLASS AVAILABLE Learn how to make a pate sable biscuit cake for your Valentine in Champagne & strawberry flavour
Time & Location
13 Feb 2024, 10:00 – 16:00
The Cupcake Oven, 2 Summers Park Ave, Lawford, Manningtree CO11 2BX, UK
About the Class
During this class you will learn:
- How to bake cut and make a biscuit cake
- How to prepare biscuit ready to decorate
- How to temper chocolate and colour to make Belgian chocolate hearts
- How to make chocolate dipped strawberries
- How to make fancy meringues (tutorial/demonstration)
- How to make small biscuits
- How to use Swiss meringue buttercream (tutorial or demo of how to make)
- How to use different nozzles to achieve different piped patterns
- How to use sprinkles, macarons and other elements to elevate a theme
All materials, ingredients and tools will be provided along with class notes.
Please bring a light lunch and any special drinks. Tea, coffee and a cupcake provided.
Please ensure you read our Terms & Conditions prior to booking. Any booking made, by any means, implies you have read and agreed to these. PLEASE NOTE: check the date carefully. No rescheduling or cancellation of dates or classes once booked.
- Ticket type
Valentine Biscake 13 Feb 24Price£125.00