Sat, 11 Feb|
The Cupcake Oven
The Valentine Macaron Special Class (GF) £99
CLASS AVAILABITY 13th Feb only Learn how to make my GOLD AWARD winning French macarons in romantic heart shapes!
Time & Location
11 Feb 2023, 10:30 – 15:00
The Cupcake Oven, 2 Summers Park Ave, Lawford, Manningtree CO11 2BX, UK
About the Class
This is a Valentine Macaron class special where we will make heart shaped macarons in shades of red or pink as well as chocolate.
This is a GLUTEN FREE class.
Take home lots romantic macarons to share from the longest running macaron class in Essex.
Making the macarons completely by yourself, you will master the art of the French Macaron.
Sarah is a Macaron master and can troubleshoot anything that arises during the class - and afterwards. Leave in complete confidence that these beautiful, tasty pastries will no longer hold any fear for you!
The recipe, method and tutor make all the difference - forget past problems with old recipes: This is Sarah's new and improved - originally learnt in Paris, and tweaked and adapted by Sarah.
At The Macaron Class you will:
- Learn how to make the french macaron from scratch with perfect pieds and smooth surfaces
- Learn how to pipe heart shaped macarons
- Piping, sizing and equipment - what do you actually need.
- Learn how to make a selection of soft fillings for this lush patisserie (tutorials)
- Make dark chocolate and raspberry macarons
- Make swiss meringue buttercream macarons in a choice of strawberry or rose
- How to add decorative finishes to your macarons
All materials, ingredients and tools will be provided along with class notes.
Please bring a light lunch and any special drinks. Tea and coffee and macaron samples provided!
Please ensure you read our Terms & Conditions prior to booking. Any booking made, by any means, implies you have read and agreed to these. PLEASE NOTE: check the date carefully. No rescheduling or cancellation of dates or classes once booked.
Macaron Class 11th Feb 23£99.00Sold Out
This event is sold out