Time is TBD|
The Cupcake Oven
The Ice Cream Class £125
CLASS AVAILABILITY Learn the art of making your own home made delicious ice cream, free from factory chemicals or preservatives.
Time & Location
Time is TBD
The Cupcake Oven, 2 Summers Park Ave, Lawford, Manningtree CO11 2BX, UK
About the Class
In this class:
- We will discuss several methods you can use to make and freeze this dessert at home - with or without an ice cream machine.
- You will make three different types of ice cream (basic, custard and hot syrup methods)
- Make chocolate ice cream
- Make raspberry parfait
- Make creamy vanilla ice cream
- Make butterscotch sauce to drizzle over your ice cream
- Make amaretti biscuits to crumble over or eat whole!
- After freezing, package up your ice cream in tubs to take home.
Students will work in pairs due to the quantities of the recipes and the amount of time in the class.
Students will take home three tubs of ice cream, a jar of sauce and a box of biscuits each - ice bags and freezer packs will be supplied.
All materials, ingredients and tools will be provided along with class notes.
Please bring a light lunch and any special drinks. Tea and coffee and a cupcake provided.
Please ensure you read our Terms & Conditions prior to booking. Any booking made, by any means, implies you have read and agreed to these. PLEASE NOTE: check the date carefully. No rescheduling or cancellation of dates or classes once booked.