Sat, 16 Mar|
The Cupcake Oven
The French Macaron Masterclass (GF) £125
CLASS AVAILABLE Learn how to make my AWARD winning French macarons!
Time & Location
16 Mar 2024, 10:30 – 15:00
The Cupcake Oven, 2 Summers Park Ave, Lawford, Manningtree CO11 2BX, UK
About the Class
This class is all about the French Macaron: a meringue based delicate patisserie with two crispy shells sandwiched together with a soft filling. It has a smooth dome and ruffled airey base know as it's pied (foot) or collar.
GLUTEN FREE CLASS. Take home 35 - 45 macarons each and eat loads on the way. The longest running macaron class in Essex.
Making 3 batches completely by yourself, you will have completely mastered the art by the end of the lesson.
Sarah is a Macaron master and can troubleshoot anything that arises during the class - and after. Leave in complete confidence that these beautiful, tasty pastries will no longer hold any fear for you!
The recipe, method and tutor make all the difference - forget past problems with old recipes: Sarah's is her new & improved - originally learnt in Paris.
At The Macaron Class you will:
- Learn how to make the french macaron from scratch with perfect pieds and smooth surfaces
- Learn how to make a selection of different coloured and flavoured meringues (choose from a wide range of flavours and fillings on the day)
- Piping, sizing and equipment - what do you actually need.
- Learn how to make a selection of soft fillings for this lush patisserie including buttercream, swiss meringue frosting, creme patisserie and ganache (tutorials)
- Discuss other flavour options and have the opportunity to try from a selection of preserves and other fillings.
- Choose all your own flavours - as many as you like!
- How to add decorative finishes to your macarons
All materials, ingredients and tools will be provided along with class notes.
Please bring a light lunch and any special drinks. Tea and coffee and macaron samples provided!
Please ensure you read our Terms & Conditions prior to booking. Any booking made, by any means, implies you have read and agreed to these. PLEASE NOTE: check the date carefully. No rescheduling or cancellation of dates or classes once booked.
- Ticket type
Macaron Class 16th March 24Price£125.00