The French Macaron Class (GF) £99
Time & Location
About the Class
This class is all about the French Macaron: a meringue based delicate patisserie with two crispy shells sandwiched together with a soft filling. It has a smooth dome and ruffled airey base know as it's pied (foot) or collar.
GLUTEN FREE CLASS. Take home 35 - 45 macarons each and eat loads on the way. The longest running macaron class in Essex.
At The Macaron Class you will:
- Learn how to make the french macaron from scratch with perfect pieds and smooth surfaces
- Learn how to make a selection of different coloured and flavoured meringues (choose from a wide range of flavours and fillings on the day)
- Piping, sizing and equipment - what do you actually need.
- Learn how to make a selection of soft fillings for this lush patisserie including buttercream, swiss meringue frosting, creme patisserie and ganache (tutorials)
- Discuss other flavour options and have the opportunity to try from a selection of preserves and other fillings.
- Choose all your own flavours - as many as you like!
- How to add decorative finishes to your macarons
All materials, ingredients and tools will be provided along with class notes.
This is a fun class with a maximum number of 4 students, you can book as a group of friends or come on your own and share your love of baking with a like-minded group.
Please note that due to Covid-19, we are currently not able to serve our usual macarons and refreshments. Please ensure you read our Terms & Conditions prior to booking. Any booking made, by any means, implies you have read and agreed to these.
- Macaron Class 11th January 21£99£990£0