Sat, 01 Apr|
The Cupcake Oven
The Chocolate Easter Egg Class £125
CLASS AVAILABILITY This year make your own Easter egg gifts, highly decorated and packaged beautifully ready to present on Easter Sunday. Make two large complete eggs and lots of minis.
Time & Location
01 Apr 2023, 10:30 – 16:30
The Cupcake Oven, 2 Summers Park Ave, Lawford, Manningtree CO11 2BX, UK
About the Class
This year make your own Easter egg gifts, highly decorated and packaged beautifully ready to present on Easter Sunday. Make two large complete eggs and lots of minis.
Learn how to:
- Correctly temper and use the finest quality belgian couverture in white, milk and dark chocolate
- Use your choice of different Belgian chocolate couverture
- Decorative chocolate techniques
- Cocoa butter painting
- Colouring chocolate and cocoa butter
- Make Sugarcraft flowers
- Make large chocolate shells
- Make mini chocolate eggs
- Package and display your chocolate eggs
All materials, ingredients and tools will be provided along with class notes.
This is a fun class with a maximum number of 4 students, you can book as a group of friends or come on your own and share your love of baking with a like-minded group.
Please ensure you read our Terms & Conditions prior to booking. Any booking made, by any means, implies you have read and agreed to these.
Easter Egg 1st April 2023£125.00