The Chocolate Class £99 CLASS FULL
Time & Location
About the Class
In this class we will be learning many chocolate techniques from tempering to using different forms of chocolate to decorate your cakes. You will be supplied with fresh cakes to decorate and I will provide you with the recipe used and discuss helpful tips and tricks to ensure that you bake perfect cupcakes every time!
At The Chocolate Class you will learn:
- The perfect chocolate recipe for non peeling moist chocolate cupcakes - great as a big cake too! (tutorial)
- How to correctly temper and use the finest quality Callebaut belgian couverture
- Working with different types of chocolate including those you can buy in supermarkets
- How to correctly use transfer sheets with chocolate
- How to make chocolate curls and panels with transfer sheets
- How to make your own sheets using other techniques
- Using chocolate moulds correctly
- Using modelling chocolate correctly and making roses, using moulds and making other decorations
- How to colour chocolate
- Making and piping rich chocolate buttercream (tutorial)
- Making delicious ganache (tutorial)
- Making and using covering chocolate
- Colouring chocolate to finish your cakes
All materials, ingredients and tools will be provided along with class notes.
This is a fun class with a maximum number of 3 students, you can book as a group of friends or come on your own and share your love of baking with a like-minded group.
Please note that due to Covid-19, we are currently not able to serve our usual cupcake and refreshments. Please ensure you read our Terms & Conditions prior to booking. Any booking made, by any means, implies you have read and agreed to these.