Sat, 29 Apr|
The Cupcake Oven
The Chocolate Box Class £125 FULL
CLASS FULL Learn some great chocolatier skills and then take home oodles and oodles of quality Belgian chocolates.
Time & Location
29 Apr 2023, 10:30 – 17:00
The Cupcake Oven, 2 Summers Park Ave, Lawford, Manningtree CO11 2BX, UK
About the Class
Why did we call it "The Chocolate Box Class" when it should be "Boxes"?!
During The Chocolate Box Class you will learn how to:
- Correctly temper and use the finest quality belgian couverture in white, milk and dark chocolate
- Make truffle ganache in different flavours
- Cassis ganache
- Use transfer and texture sheets, as well as tools, to add professional touches to your chocolates
- Correctly dip chocolates
- Create different finishes
- Package and display your chocolates in different ways
- Make chocolate orange truffles
- Make cassis truffles
- Make marzipan chocolates
- Make white chocolate and raspberry chocolates
- Make milk chocolate caramel cups
- Make solid moulded chocolates in a huge choice of different shapes
All materials, ingredients and tools will be provided along with class notes.
Please bring a light lunch and any special drinks. Tea and coffee and a cupcake provided.
Please ensure you read our Terms & Conditions prior to booking. Any booking made, by any means, implies you have read and agreed to these. PLEASE NOTE: check the date carefully. No rescheduling or cancellation of dates or classes once booked.
Chocolate Box 29th April 23£125.00Sold Out
This event is sold out