Wed, 15 Sept|
The Cupcake Oven
Sugar Flowers Class £99 FULL
CLASS FULL Advance your skills by learning how to make these three very popular wedding blooms - Peony, Anemone & Sweet Pea
Time & Location
15 Sept 2021, 10:00 – 16:00
The Cupcake Oven, 2 Summers Park Ave, Lawford, Manningtree CO11 2BX, UK
About the Class
During this class you will learn:
- how to use petal paste to create these gorgeous wired flowers in detail.
- how to colour and how to prepare all materials for use.
- how to use sugarcraft tools
- how to wire leaves and petals
- how to create realistic amemones
- making a sweet pea spray including seed pods and tendrils
- how to create a stunning and contemporary peony
- using blossom tints to achieve a further dimension on your flowers to bring them alive
- taping wires professionally
- how to use and arrange on cakes
All materials, ingredients and tools will be provided along with class notes.
This is a fun class with a maximum number of 4 students, you can book as a group of friends or come on your own and share your love of baking with a like-minded group.
Please ensure you read our Terms & Conditions prior to booking. Any booking made, by any means, implies you have read and agreed to these.