Sat, 19 Sept|
The Cupcake Oven
Advance your skills by learning how to make these beautiful blooms, including leaves and filler flowers: Dahlia, lavender, old English rose, filler flowers, eucalyptus
Time & Location
19 Sept 2020, 10:30 – 16:00
The Cupcake Oven, 2 Summers Park Ave, Lawford, Manningtree CO11 2BX, UK
About the Class
At this class you will learn:
- how to use petal paste to create these gorgeous sugar flowers in detail.
- how to colour and how to prepare all materials for use.
- how to use sugarcraft tools
- how to wire leaves and petals
- how to create gorgeous dahlia
- how to make English lavender
- how to make an old English rose
- how to make, wire and tape eucalyptus
- how to make useful filler flowers
- taping wires professionally
Cupcake and refreshments will be available all day. All materials, ingredients and tools will be provided along with class notes.
This is a fun class with a maximum number of 5 students, you can book as a group of friends or come on your own and share your love of baking with a like-minded group.
Sugar Flower - 19 Sept£99.00Sold Out
This event is sold out