Time is TBD|
The Cupcake Oven
Sugar Flowers £125
CLASS AVAILABILITY Advance your skills by learning how to make these beautiful blooms, including leaves and filler flowers: Dahlia, lavender, old English rose, filler flowers, eucalyptus
Time & Location
Time is TBD
The Cupcake Oven, 2 Summers Park Ave, Lawford, Manningtree CO11 2BX, UK
About the Class
At this class you will learn:
- how to use petal paste to create these gorgeous sugar flowers in detail.
- how to colour and how to prepare all materials for use.
- how to use sugarcraft tools
- how to wire leaves and petals
- how to create gorgeous dahlia
- how to make English lavender
- how to make an old English rose
- how to make, wire and tape eucalyptus
- how to make useful filler flowers
- taping wires professionally
All materials, ingredients and tools will be provided along with class notes.
This is a fun class with a maximum number of 4 students, you can book as a group of friends or come on your own and share your love of baking with a like-minded group.
Please ensure you read our Terms & Conditions prior to booking. Any booking made, by any means, implies you have read and agreed to these.