Time is TBD|
The Cupcake Oven
Stencilling & Brush Embroidery Class
Learn how to make your creations look stylish and professional with stencilling and brush embroidery effects.
Time & Location
Time is TBD
The Cupcake Oven, 2 Summers Park Ave, Lawford, Manningtree CO11 2BX, UK
About the Class
During this class:
- Learn the importance of colour and theme selection and how critical this is to ensure that your cupcakes look as professional as possible.
- You will use several different decorative materials including dusts, royal icing, ready to roll icing, florist paste and buttercream.
- Learn how each material is used, how to colour and how to prepare each for use on your cupcakes and cakes.
- Learn how to create sugarcraft flowers with cutters and sugarcraft tools
- Tutorial on how to make smooth, fluffy buttercream
- How to prepare your cupcakes, before learning how to cover them with smooth rolled fondant icing.
- You will learn at least three different techniques to use with stencils to create the most effect with the least fuss and most professional finish.
- Learn how to pipe royal icing and make beautiful brush embroidery designs
- Pipe royal icing detail to finish your cupcakes
Cupcake and refreshments will be available all day. All materials, ingredients and tools will be provided along with class notes.
This is a fun class with a maximum number of 6 students, you can book as a group of friends or come on your own and share your love of baking with a like-minded group.
Stencil & Brush Embroidery Cls