Time is TBD|
The Cupcake Oven
Rainbow Cake Class £125
CLASS AVAILABILITY Trending stripes, drips and chocolate shards, make your own stunning celebration cake
Time & Location
Time is TBD
The Cupcake Oven, 2 Summers Park Ave, Lawford, Manningtree CO11 2BX, UK
About the Class
During this class you will learn:
- How to prepare a real cake: level, fill, crumb coat
- How to create a pretty rainbow striped buttercream pattern around the outside of your cake - or choose a completely different colour scheme: it's up to you!
- Learn how to temper white chocolate and make decorative chocolate shards ready to top your cake
- Learn how to make white chocolate ganache, colour it and achieve the correct dripping consistency!
- Learn how to make perfectly balanced multi-colour buttercream swirls
- Put your cake together and complete with all your pieces to finish off the day
All materials, ingredients and tools will be provided along with class notes.
Please bring a light lunch and any special drinks. Tea and coffee and a cupcake provided.
Please ensure you read our Terms & Conditions prior to booking. Any booking made, by any means, implies you have read and agreed to these. PLEASE NOTE: check the date carefully. No rescheduling or cancellation of dates or classes once booked.