Tue, 17 May|
The Cupcake Oven
Original Luscious Layers Class £135 FULL
CLASS FULL THREE contemporary cake flavours; THREE different cake base methods; drizzle, ganache and TWO different types of buttercream. THREE luscious layer cakes.........
Time & Location
17 May, 10:00 – 17:30
The Cupcake Oven, 2 Summers Park Ave, Lawford, Manningtree CO11 2BX, UK
About the Class
You will be creating:
- Cookies & Cream - an Oreo lover's dream
- Elderflower & Lemon - A royal choice
- White Chocolate Raspberry - Classic, perfect paired flavours.
Three beautiful bakes worthy of the most high end boutique tearoom.
Learn how to bake these three sponge cakes. I will teach you about syrups, ganaches and frostings!
During this class you will:
- Learn about ingredients
- Bake from scratch the most delectable dark cookies and cream cake (6"/15cm 3 layer sponge)
- Bake from scratch the royal wedding cake choice of delicate elderflower and lemon (6"/15cm 3 layer sponge)
- Bake from scratch our heavenly white chocolate raspberry cake (6"/15cm 3 layer sponge)
- Learn about and make syrups to add extra flavour
- Learn about chocolate ganache
- Make raspberry and elderflower buttercreams
- Make swiss meringue Oreo buttercream
- After baking three sponge cakes with different methods, making syrup, learning about ganache and making three different buttercreams, learn how to trim and assemble your cakes professionally
- Cover your cakes with your delicious buttercreams and pipe swirls on top
- Add some decoration to make your layers luscious
This is a fun class with a maximum number of 4 students, you can book as a group of friends or come on your own and share your love of baking with a like-minded group.
Please ensure you read our Terms & Conditions prior to booking. Any booking made, by any means, implies you have read and agreed to these.
Luscious Layers 17th May