Original Cupcake Class £99 CLOSED
Time & Location
About the Class
I will give you helpful tips and tricks to ensure that you gain the necessary confidence to always bake your cupcakes from scratch - with excellent results EVERY time!
In this class:
- We will discuss the importance of colour and theme selection and how critical this is to ensure that your cupcakes look as professional as possible.
- You will use several different decorative materials including sugarpaste, florist paste and buttercream.
- Learn how each material is used, how to colour and how to prepare each for use on your cupcakes.
- You will have the opportunity to use a large variety of cutters, veiners and other sugarcraft tools to create shapes, flowers, leaves and butterflies.
- Learn how to make beautiful handmade sugarpaste bows.
- To finish your sugarcraft decorations professionally, you will be shown how to use lustre dusts to achieve a further dimension to your already beautiful decorations.
- You will learn how to make buttercream and prepare the tops of your cupcakes, before covering them with smooth fondant icing.
- Learn how to use a wide variety of embossing techniques
- Complete your cupcakes with your professional hand made decorations and other embellishments.
- Tutorial on how to make smooth, fluffy buttercream, how to colour and flavour.
- Use nozzles and piping bags to create surfaces ready to decorate.
- You will be given a demonstration of buttercream swirls to decorate your cupcakes, before you make beautiful swirls on your own.
- Finish the cupcakes with your decorations for truly professional looking cupcakes.
All materials, ingredients and tools will be provided along with class notes.
This is a fun class with a maximum number of 3 students, you can book as a group of friends or come on your own and share your love of baking with a like-minded group.
Please note that due to Covid-19, we are currently not able to serve our usual cupcake and refreshments. Please ensure you read our Terms & Conditions prior to booking. Any booking made, by any means, implies you have read and agreed to these.