Wed, 15 Mar|
The Cupcake Oven
Mother's Day Cookie Class £99
CLASS AVAILABILITY Learn how to decorate delicious cookies with a professional finish in a Mothers day flower bouquet
Time & Location
15 Mar 2023, 10:00 – 15:30
The Cupcake Oven, 2 Summers Park Ave, Lawford, Manningtree CO11 2BX, UK
About the Class
During this class:
- Learn our fool proof dough recipe (tutorial - recipe sheets provided)
- Using practice sheets, get warmed up before piping on your cookies
- Decorate cookies using the royal icing "flood out" method - learn how to pipe and then flood the biscuit
- Achieve the perfect consistency for each different use of royal icing when making cookies.
- Finish by piping detail where necessary
- Arrange your cookie Mother's Day bouquet in a beautiful presentation box.
All materials, ingredients and tools will be provided along with class notes.
Please bring a light lunch and any special drinks. Tea and coffee and a cupcake provided.
Please ensure you read our Terms & Conditions prior to booking. Any booking made, by any means, implies you have read and agreed to these. PLEASE NOTE: check the date carefully. No rescheduling or cancellation of dates or classes once booked.
(Photo representative: I will be using Lissie Lou cutters and teaching you how to create this stunning arrangement)