Fri, 08 Sept|
The Cupcake Oven
Letter & Number Cake Class £125 BTS SALE £100
CLASS AVAILABILITY BACK TO SCHOOL SALE £100 A cake trend that everyone adores. Learn how to make two completely different versions: A sponge letter AND a biscuit number cake
Time & Location
08 Sept 2023, 10:00 – 16:30
The Cupcake Oven, 2 Summers Park Ave, Lawford, Manningtree CO11 2BX, UK
About the Class
During this class you will learn:
- How to carve and shape a real cake
- How to make a biscuit cake
- How to prepare both cake and biscuit ready to decorate
- How to make fancy meringues in your chosen colour scheme
- How to make mini chocolate bars in your chosen colour scheme
- How to make small biscuits and decorate them ready to use
- How to use two different types of buttercream for different textures of cake
- How to use different nozzles to achieve different piped patterns
- How to use sprinkles to elevate a theme
PLUS: Choose your own letter and number! Please notify which will want to make in the booking form.
(There are a few letters that may be unavailable at the standard price eg W & M, these would incur a slight fee top up as a larger sponge is needed)
All materials, ingredients and tools will be provided along with class notes.
Please bring a light lunch and any special drinks. Tea and coffee and a cupcake provided.
Please ensure you read our Terms & Conditions prior to booking. Any booking made, by any means, implies you have read and agreed to these. PLEASE NOTE: check the date carefully. No rescheduling or cancellation of dates or classes once booked.
Letter & Number Cake 8th Sept£100.00