Tue, 07 Mar|
The Cupcake Oven
Lambeth Buttercream Heart Cake £99 FULL
CLASS FULL Lambeth piping has gained popularity again in recent times, and coupled with our never ending love for buttercream: What a perfect combo!
Time & Location
07 Mar 2023, 10:00 – 15:30
The Cupcake Oven, 2 Summers Park Ave, Lawford, Manningtree CO11 2BX, UK
About the Class
Coupled with my love for piping with royal icing and my love for delicious buttercream, this new trend is perfect for everyone and every occasion.
During this class you will learn how to:
- Make your own passion fruit curd for filling
- Make your own buttercream
- Prepare a real cake: level, fill, crumb coat
- Carve a sponge into a heart cake with minimum cut off.
- Crumb coat a crumbly carved cake!
- Create the perfect buttercream base
- Pipe buttercream with a selection of different piping tips/nozzles (shells, rope, beads, frills, sways, lines)
- Design a pattern on a cake - and measure out so you don't end up in an asymmetrical panic!
- Pipe your chosen pattern directly onto your cake
- Choose colours that compliment
All materials, ingredients and tools will be provided along with class notes.
Please bring a light lunch and any special drinks. Tea and coffee and a cupcake provided.
Please ensure you read our Terms & Conditions prior to booking. Any booking made, by any means, implies you have read and agreed to these.
PLEASE NOTE: check the date carefully. No rescheduling or cancellation of dates or classes once booked.