Fri, 18 Dec|
The Cupcake Oven
Gingerbread Birdhouse Class £99
CLASS AVAILABILITY Make beautiful traditional gingerbread houses with a twist to give as gifts
Time & Location
18 Dec 2020, 10:00 – 14:30
The Cupcake Oven, 2 Summers Park Avenue, Manningtree, UK
About the Class
We are excited to offer this special Christmas class again.
Students will make two houses of slightly different sizes.
At my Gingerbread Bird House class you will:
- Bake your gingerbread from scratch with our delicious recipe
- Make TWO different sized gingerbread houses
- Learn how to build your house successfully
- Learn how to use royal icing to pipe details
- Use royal icing to flood areas
- Make little robins to adorn your finished houses
- Use sugarpaste to add details
- Learn how to use sugarcraft and piping to complement each other and add beautiful details to your designs
- Discuss display and packaging options and how to store
All materials, ingredients and tools will be provided along with class notes.
This is a fun class with a maximum number of 3 students, you can book as a group of friends or come on your own and share your love of baking with a like-minded group.
Please note that due to Covid-19, we are currently not able to serve our usual cupcake and refreshments. Please ensure you read our Terms & Conditions prior to booking. Any booking made, by any means, implies you have read and agreed to these.
Gingerbread Birdhouse 18th Dec