Sat, 15 Jul|
The Cupcake Oven
Fault Line Cake £99 CLOSED
CLASS CLOSED Learn two different ways to decorate this pretty cake: both buttercream flowers and sugarcraft.
Time & Location
15 Jul 2023, 10:30 – 16:00
The Cupcake Oven, 2 Summers Park Ave, Lawford, Manningtree CO11 2BX, UK
About the Class
In this class, I'll teach you two different ways to decorate this pretty cake: both buttercream flowers and sugarcraft.
This will set the building blocks for your own imagination to take over - the options are literally endless!
Pre baked cakes will be supplied for this class, but you will be able to choose your own selection of colours for the decoration. The cake size is approx 4" high by 6" diameter.
At this class:
- Discuss how to make smooth, fluffy buttercream and how to colour it.
- Learn how to prepare a real cake ready to decorate:
- Crumb coating a cake
- Carving cakes
- Achieving the perfect canvas
- Make sugarcraft decorations
- Create buttercream flowers with different piping tips, including Russian Flower nozzles
- Learn how to make a perfect fault line ready to decorate - without compromising your other decorations
- Learn how to paint buttercream embellishments
ll materials, ingredients and tools will be provided along with class notes.
Please bring a light lunch and any special drinks. Tea and coffee and a cupcake provided.
Please ensure you read our Terms & Conditions prior to booking. Any booking made, by any means, implies you have read and agreed to these.
PLEASE NOTE: check the date carefully. No rescheduling or cancellation of dates or classes once booked.