Sat, 19 Jun|
The Cupcake Oven
Fault Line Cake £125
CLASS AVAILABILITY Learn two different ways to decorate this pretty cake: both buttercream flowers and sugarcraft.
Time & Location
19 Jun 2021, 10:30 – 16:30
The Cupcake Oven, 2 Summers Park Ave, Lawford, Manningtree CO11 2BX, UK
About the Class
We LOVE this latest addition to the Cake World - and its popularity grows by the day.
In this class, we'll teach you two different ways to decorate this pretty cake: both buttercream flowers and sugarcraft.
This will set the building blocks for your own imagination to take over - the options are literally endless!
Pre baked cakes will be supplied for this class, but you will be able to choose your own selection of colours for the decoration. The cake size is approx 4" high by 6" diameter.
At this class:
- Discuss how to make smooth, fluffy buttercream and how to colour it.
- Learn how to prepare a real cake ready to decorate:
- Crumb coating a cake
- Carving cakes
- Achieving the perfect canvas
- Make sugarcraft decorations
- Create buttercream flowers with different piping tips, including Russian Flower nozzles
- Learn how to make a perfect fault line ready to decorate - without compromising your other decorations
- Learn how to piant buttercream embellishments
All materials, ingredients and tools will be provided along with class notes.
This is a fun class with a maximum number of 3 students, you can book as a group of friends or come on your own and share your love of baking with a like-minded group.
Please note that due to Covid-19, we are currently not able to serve our usual cupcake and refreshments. Please ensure you read our Terms & Conditions prior to booking. Any booking made, by any means, implies you have read and agreed to these.
Fault Line 19th June 2021£125.00Sold Out
This event is sold out