Wed, 14 Oct|
The Cupcake Oven
Drippy Cake Class £99
CLASS FULL It looks like the popular "drippy" cakes are here to stay - learn how to make this quirky cake in your own colour scheme.
Time & Location
14 Oct 2020, 10:00 – 16:00
The Cupcake Oven, 2 Summers Park Ave, Lawford, Manningtree CO11 2BX, UK
About the Class
During this class you will learn:
- How to prepare a real cake: level, fill, crumb coat
- How to create a pretty striped buttercream pattern around the outside of your cake
- How to make meringue kisses and add colour to complement your scheme
- Learn how to temper white chocolate and make decorative chocolate shards ready to top your cake
- Learn how to make white chocolate ganache, colour it and achieve the correct dripping consistency!
- Put your cake together and complete with all your pieces to finish off the day
All materials, ingredients and tools will be provided along with class notes.
This is a fun class with a maximum number of 3 students, you can book as a group of friends or come on your own and share your love of baking with a like-minded group.
Please note that due to Covid-19, we are currently not able to serve our usual cupcake and refreshments. Please ensure you read our Terms & Conditions prior to booking. Any booking made, by any means, implies you have read and agreed to these.