Sat, 17 Oct|
The Cupcake Oven
Creative Cookies Class £99
CLASS FULL Bake and decorate delicious cookies with a professional finish.
Time & Location
17 Oct 2020, 10:30 – 15:00
The Cupcake Oven, 2 Summers Park Ave, Lawford, Manningtree CO11 2BX, UK
About the Class
During this class:
- Bake at least a dozen cookies from scratch with our fool proof dough recipe.
- Decorate cookies with sugarpaste - cutters and freehand; textures and embossing
- Decorate cookies using the royal icing "flood out" method - learn how to pipe and then flood the biscuit
- Achieve the perfect consistency for each different use of royal icing when making cookies.
- Finish by piping detail where necessary and adding sprinkles to add interest
- Discuss packaging of cookies and biscuits and the most effective way to bag and tie cookies for presentation.
All materials, ingredients and tools will be provided along with class notes.
This is a fun class with a maximum number of 3 students, you can book as a group of friends or come on your own and share your love of baking with a like-minded group.
Please note that due to Covid-19, we are currently not able to serve our usual cupcake and refreshments. Please ensure you read our Terms & Conditions prior to booking. Any booking made, by any means, implies you have read and agreed to these.