Creative Cookies Class
Time & Location
About the Class
During this class:
- Bake at least a dozen cookies from scratch with our fool proof dough recipe.
- Decorate cookies with sugarpaste - cutters and freehand; textures and embossing
- Decorate cookies using the royal icing "flood out" method - learn how to pipe and then flood the biscuit
- Achieve the perfect consistency for each different use of royal icing when making cookies.
- Finish by piping detail where necessary and adding sprinkles to add interest
- Discuss packaging of cookies and biscuits and the most effective way to bag and tie cookies for presentation.
Cupcake and refreshments will be available all day. All materials, ingredients and tools will be provided along with class notes.
This is a fun class with a maximum number of 6 students, you can book as a group of friends or come on your own and share your love of baking with a like-minded group.