Tue, 22 Dec|
2 Summers Park Ave
Christmas Cookies Class £99 CLASS FULL
Learn how to make and pipe these stunning Christmas themed cookies.
Time & Location
22 Dec 2020, 10:30 – 16:00
2 Summers Park Ave, 2 Summers Park Ave, Lawford, Manningtree CO11 2BX, UK
About the Class
At this seasonal variation of my popular cookie class:
- You will receive our fool proof gingerbread cookie dough recipe and approx 12 - 14 cookies to decorate in the designs pictured (finishing 14 cookies will be time dependant).
- Decorate cookies using the royal icing "flood out" method - learn how to pipe and then flood the biscuit
- Achieve the perfect consistency for each different use of royal icing when making cookies.
- Pipe different colours next to each other without them "bleeding" into each other
- Learn how to make interesting patterns in the main icing of the biscuit including polka dots, knit/feathering and even holly!
- Pipe some cookies directly without flooding for a more simple traditional finish
- Use different nozzles to achieve different effects
- Finish by piping detail on top of the cookie to make it really pop
All materials, ingredients and tools will be provided along with class notes.
This is a fun class with a maximum number of 3 students, you can book as a group of friends or come on your own and share your love of baking with a like-minded group.
Please note that due to Covid-19, we are currently not able to serve our usual cupcake and refreshments. Please ensure you read our Terms & Conditions prior to booking. Any booking made, by any means, implies you have read and agreed to these.