Cake Painting Class
Time & Location
About the Class
At The Cake Painting Class you will learn:
- How to paint on any cake!
- How to prepare cakes for painting
- How to prepare and make the paints ready to use
- How to look after your brushes
- How to transpose your chosen image to the cake itself
- How to apply the paint to the cake
- How to paint beautiful flowers of any kind including roses, primroses, daisies, buttercups, bluebells and berries
- How to paint leaves and stems correctly
- We will teach you how to correctly paint: direction of strokes and shading
- How to add depth and movement to your paintings by a few simple strokes
- Choosing flowers and designs to paint
The Cupcake Oven has an amazing and unique collection of flower pictures to choose from to decorate your little cakes. If you have some pictures of your own that you would like to try, bring them along! You will gain an understanding of what works when painting on cakes and we can help you choose designs which suit you and your abilities. Everyone can use painting techniques on their cakes with some of our expert guidance.
Cupcake and refreshments will be available all day. All materials, ingredients and tools will be provided along with class notes.
This is a fun class with a maximum number of 6 students, you can book as a group of friends or come on your own and share your love of baking with a like-minded group.
- Cake Painting£99£990£0