Mon, 05 Oct|
2 Summers Park Ave
Cake Gem & Cakesicle Class
Contemporary cake heart shaped geo treats covered in Belgian chocolate!
Time & Location
05 Oct 2020, 10:00 – 15:00
2 Summers Park Ave, 2 Summers Park Ave, Lawford, Manningtree CO11 2BX, UK
About the Class
Such a popular sweet treats this year, these pretty feminine Cake Gems (heart geo cakes) and matching cakesickles are perfect for wedding favours and dessert tables for all ages!
At this class:
- Bake cakesicle sponge and cupcakes from scratch (tutorial)
- Learn how to make buttercream (tutorial)
- Learn how to temper Callebaut Belgian chocolate
- Learn how to colour tempered chocolate correctly
- Make cakesicles
- Make romantic heart shaped cake gems
- Learn interesting chocolate finishing techniques
All materials, ingredients and tools will be provided along with class notes.
This is a fun class with a maximum number of 3 students, you can book as a group of friends or come on your own and share your love of baking with a like-minded group.
Please note that due to Covid-19, we are currently not able to serve our usual cupcake and refreshments. Please ensure you read our Terms & Conditions prior to booking. Any booking made, by any means, implies you have read and agreed to these.