Fri, 12 Feb|
The Cupcake Oven
Cake Baking Masterclass £125
CLASS AVAILABILITY Learn how to bake our FOUR most requested sponge cakes. I will teach you about syrups, ganaches and frostings!
Time & Location
12 Feb 2021, 10:00 – 16:00
The Cupcake Oven, 2 Summers Park Ave, Lawford, Manningtree CO11 2BX, UK
About the Class
During this class you will:
- Learn how to prepare tins for use.
- Learn about ingredients
- Bake from scratch our classic victoria sandwich
- Bake from scratch our coveted rich chocolate cake
- Bake from scratch our moist carrot cake
- Bake from scratch our prize winning lemon cake
- Learn about and make syrups to ensure moist cakes every time
- Make a special chocolate filling ganache
- Make madagascan vanilla pod buttercream
- Make cream cheese frosting that won't run!
- After baking our four most requested recipe flavours, learning about syrups and playing with different frostings, assemble your cakes ready to depart
This is a fun class with a maximum number of 4 students, you can book as a group of friends or come on your own and share your love of baking with a like-minded group.
Please note that due to Covid-19, we are currently not able to serve our usual cupcakes and refreshments. Please ensure you read our Terms & Conditions prior to booking. Any booking made, by any means, implies you have read and agreed to these.
Cake Baking MC 12th Feb 21