Sat, 07 Nov|
The Cupcake Oven
Buttercream Succulent & Cacti Cakes £99
CLASS AVAILABILITY Learn to pipe a selection of stunning buttercream succulent and cacti; create a sandy base and arrange on a real cakes in little silicone terracotta pots.
Time & Location
07 Nov 2020, 10:30 – 16:30
The Cupcake Oven, 2 Summers Park Ave, Lawford, Manningtree CO11 2BX, UK
About the Class
At this class:
- Discuss how to make smooth, fluffy buttercream and how to colour it.
- Use nozzles, piping bags and palette knives to create surfaces ready to decorate.
- Create edible "sand" on your little cakes
- Learn what nozzle does what!
- Learn how to create multi tonal buttercream to achieve the realistic look of real plants
- Pipe several different types of succulent
- Pipe several different types of cacti
- Learn how to move and arrange your piped plants onto your cakes
All materials, ingredients and tools will be provided along with class notes.
This is a fun class with a maximum number of 3 students, you can book as a group of friends or come on your own and share your love of baking with a like-minded group.
Please note that due to Covid-19, we are currently not able to serve our usual cupcake and refreshments. Please ensure you read our Terms & Conditions prior to booking. Any booking made, by any means, implies you have read and agreed to these.
Buttercream Succulent 7 Nov£99.00