Sat, 17 Feb|
The Cupcake Oven
Buttercream Piping Bento Cake Class £99 FULL
CLASS FULL Learn how to make two different Bento Box designs, baking from scratch and using different piping nozzles
Time & Location
17 Feb 2024, 10:30 – 15:00
The Cupcake Oven, 2 Summers Park Ave, Lawford, Manningtree CO11 2BX, UK
About the Class
During this class you will learn:
- How to bake cupcakes from scratch
- How to bake a mini cake from scratch
- How to prepare cakes ready to decorate
- How to make buttercream
- How to use a piping bag
- About the different types of nozzles and what they are used for
- How to select your colours so that they compliment each other
- How to use sprinkles to elevate a theme and how best to place them
- What box to use
PLUS: We will be making one rainbow themed box and one muted colour scheme. Choose your own colour on the day as well as choosing from a massive selection of sprinkles!
All materials, ingredients and tools will be provided along with class notes.
Please bring a light lunch and any special drinks. Tea and coffee and a cupcake provided.
Please ensure you read our Terms & Conditions prior to booking. Any booking made, by any means, implies you have read and agreed to these. PLEASE NOTE: check the date carefully. No rescheduling or cancellation of dates or classes once booked.
- Ticket type
Piping Bento Box 17 Feb 24Price£99.00Sold Out
This event is sold out