Tue, 08 Sept|
The Cupcake Oven
Buttercream Flower Cake
Learn to pipe a selection of stunning buttercream flowers, leaves, buds and berries and arrange on a real cake you have covered yourself.
Time & Location
08 Sept 2020, 10:00 – 16:00
The Cupcake Oven, 2 Summers Park Ave, Lawford, Manningtree CO11 2BX, UK
About the Class
At this class:
- Discuss how to make smooth, fluffy buttercream and how to colour it.
- Use nozzles, piping bags and palette knives to create surfaces ready to decorate.
- Crumb coat and fill a real cake
- Create a contemporary finish to the cake ready to add your buttercream blooms
- Learn what nozzle does what!
- Pipe several different types of flowers
- Pipe different leaves, buds and berries to complement your flowers.
- Learn how to arrange and attach your piped flowers onto your cake
Cupcake and refreshments will be available all day. All materials, ingredients and tools will be provided along with class notes.
This is a fun class with a maximum number of 6 students, you can book as a group of friends or come on your own and share your love of baking with a like-minded group.