Buttercream Flower Cake
Time & Location
About the Class
At this class:
- Discuss how to make smooth, fluffy buttercream and how to colour it.
- Use nozzles, piping bags and palette knives to create surfaces ready to decorate.
- Crumb coat and fill a real cake
- Create a contemporary finish to the cake ready to add your buttercream blooms
- Learn what nozzle does what!
- Pipe several different types of flowers
- Pipe different leaves, buds and berries to complement your flowers.
- Learn how to arrange and attach your piped flowers onto your cake
Cupcake and refreshments will be available all day. All materials, ingredients and tools will be provided along with class notes.
This is a fun class with a maximum number of 6 students, you can book as a group of friends or come on your own and share your love of baking with a like-minded group.