Fri, 25 Mar|
The Cupcake Oven
Buttercream Flower Cake £125 FULL
CLASS FULL Learn to pipe a selection of stunning buttercream flowers, leaves, buds and berries and arrange on a real cake you have covered yourself.
Time & Location
25 Mar, 10:00 – 16:30
The Cupcake Oven, 2 Summers Park Ave, Lawford, Manningtree CO11 2BX, UK
About the Class
At this class:
- Discuss how to make smooth, fluffy buttercream and how to colour it.
- Use nozzles, piping bags and palette knives to create surfaces ready to decorate.
- Crumb coat and fill a real cake
- Create a contemporary finish to the cake ready to add your buttercream blooms
- Learn what nozzle does what!
- Pipe several different types of flowers
- Pipe different leaves, buds and berries to complement your flowers.
- Learn how to arrange and attach your piped flowers onto your cake
All materials, ingredients and tools will be provided along with class notes.
This is a fun class with a maximum number of 4 students, you can book as a group of friends or come on your own and share your love of baking with a like-minded group.
Please ensure you read our Terms & Conditions prior to booking. Any booking made, by any means, implies you have read and agreed to these.
BC Flower Cake 25th March