Fri, 09 Feb|
The Cupcake Oven
Buttercream Flower Cake £125
CLASS AVAILABILITY Learn to pipe a selection of stunning buttercream flowers, leaves, buds and berries and arrange on a real cake you have covered yourself.
Time & Location
09 Feb 2024, 10:00 – 17:00
The Cupcake Oven, 2 Summers Park Ave, Lawford, Manningtree CO11 2BX, UK
About the Class
At this class:
- Discuss how to make smooth, fluffy buttercream and how to colour it.
- Use nozzles, piping bags and palette knives to create surfaces ready to decorate.
- Crumb coat and fill a real cake
- Create a contemporary finish to the cake ready to add your buttercream blooms
- Learn what nozzle does what!
- Pipe several different types of flowers
- Pipe different leaves, buds and berries to complement your flowers.
- Learn how to arrange and attach your piped flowers onto your cake
All materials, ingredients and tools will be provided along with class notes.
Please bring a light lunch and any special drinks. Tea and coffee and a cupcake provided.
Please ensure you read our Terms & Conditions prior to booking. Any booking made, by any means, implies you have read and agreed to these. PLEASE NOTE: check the date carefully. No rescheduling or cancellation of dates or classes once booked.
- Ticket type
BC Flower Cake 9th Feb 24Price£125.00