Wed, 19 May|
The Cupcake Oven
Buttercream Flower Bouquet Class £99
CLASS AVAILABILITY Learn to pipe sunflowers, dahlia, hydrangea, roses and leaves with our special buttercream recipe.
Time & Location
19 May 2021, 10:00 – 14:30
The Cupcake Oven, 2 Summers Park Ave, Lawford, Manningtree CO11 2BX, UK
About the Class
Take home 12 cupcakes with 7 of them displayed in a bouquet which you will make.
Cupcakes: You will given a recipe from my secret recipe book and provided with fresh cupcakes to decorate at the class. We will give you helpful tips and tricks to ensure that you gain the necessary confidence to always bake your cupcakes from scratch - with excellent results EVERY time!
Working with decorative materials: You will be working with buttercream to create beautiful piped flowers as well as adding some detail. You will learn how each material is used, how to colour and how to prepare each for use on your cupcakes.
At the class:
- Discuss how to make smooth, fluffy buttercream and how to colour it.
- Use nozzles, piping bags and palette knives to create surfaces ready to decorate.
- Learn what nozzle does what!
- Pipe several different flowers and leaves all with buttercream.
- Find out how best to arrange the flowers onto the cupcakes
- Make the bouquet and arrange your gorgeous edible flowers
All materials, ingredients and tools will be provided along with class notes.
This is a fun class with a maximum number of 3 students, you can book as a group of friends or come on your own and share your love of baking with a like-minded group.
Please note that due to Covid-19, we are currently not able to serve our usual cupcake and refreshments. Please ensure you read our Terms & Conditions prior to booking. Any booking made, by any means, implies you have read and agreed to these.
BC Flower Bouquet 19th May 21