Time is TBD|
The Cupcake Oven
Buttercream Floral Palette Knife Painting
CLASS AVAILABILITY Learn how to prepare your real cake to hand paint stunning floral designs. Practice these new techniques with a variety of palette knives and other tools, before transferring your skills to your cake.
Time & Location
Time is TBD
The Cupcake Oven, 2 Summers Park Ave, Lawford, Manningtree CO11 2BX, UK
About the Class
The all buttercream decorated cake is so on trend.
Learn how to prepare your real cake to hand paint stunning floral designs. Practice these new techniques with a variety of palette knives and other tools, before transferring your skills to your cake. Pipe finer details such as flower centres and more delicate blossoms.
This technique is perfect for using on its own, or in conjunction with piped 3D flowers to add dimension (as learnt in our Buttercream Flowers classes).
Take home a stunning buttercreamed cake - perfect for any occasion.
At this class:
- Discuss how to make smooth, fluffy buttercream
- Learn how to colour buttercream and blend colours
- Learn what tools do you need to do this technique
- Use nozzles, piping bags and palette knives to create surfaces ready to decorate
- Crumb coat and fill a real cake
- Paint several different types of flowers
- Paint different leaves
- Pipe buds and berries to complement your flowers
All materials, ingredients and tools will be provided along with class notes.
Please bring a light lunch and any special drinks. Tea and coffee and a cupcake provided.
Please ensure you read our Terms & Conditions prior to booking. Any booking made, by any means, implies you have read and agreed to these. PLEASE NOTE: check the date carefully. No rescheduling or cancellation of dates or classes once booked.