Sat, 27 Nov|
The Cupcake Oven
Bauble Cake Class £125 FULL
CLASS FULL Learn how to make these contemporary ball cakes which are inspired by the wonderfully talented and lovely Makiko Searle (Maki) and her concept of "Temari cakes" as this ball style cake has recently become known.
Time & Location
27 Nov 2021, 10:30 – 15:50
The Cupcake Oven, 2 Summers Park Ave, Lawford, Manningtree CO11 2BX, UK
About the Class
We will decorate the bauble cakes with classic royal icing detail which is becoming fashionable again.
At my Bauble Cakes class:
- Learn how to bake perfect sphere cakes of different sizes (tutorial)
- Learn how to fill with buttercream and preserve
- Learn how to prepare the cakes for covering.
- We'll teach you how to cover your cakes with smooth ready to roll (fondant) icing.
- Dusting your spherical cakes to achieve a beautiful shine.
- Learn basic royal icing techniques and pressure piping to decorate your cakes
- Learn how to achieve the perfect consistency of royal icing for different uses and details
All materials, ingredients and tools will be provided along with class notes.
This is a fun class with a maximum number of 4 students, you can book as a group of friends or come on your own and share your love of baking with a like-minded group.
Please ensure you read our Terms & Conditions prior to booking. Any booking made, by any means, implies you have read and agreed to these.