The Ice Cream Class
Time & Location
About the Class
In this class:
- We will discuss several methods you can use to make and freeze this dessert at home - with or without an ice cream machine.
- You will make three different types of ice cream (basic, custard and hot syrup methods)
- Make chocolate ice cream
- Make raspberry parfait
- Make creamy vanilla ice cream
- Make butterscotch sauce to drizzle over your ice cream
- Make amaretti biscuits to crumble over or eat whole!
- After freezing, package up your ice cream in tubs to take home.
Students will work in pairs due to the quantities of the recipes and the amount of time in the class.
Students will take home three tubs of ice cream, a jar of sauce and a box of biscuits each - ice bags will be supplied.
Cupcake and refreshments will be available all day. All materials, ingredients and tools will be provided along with class notes.
This is a fun class with a maximum number of 4 students, you can book as a group of friends or come on your own and share your love of baking with a like-minded group.
- The Ice Cream Class£125£1250£0