Time is TBD|
The Cupcake Oven
Sugar Flower Pro
Advance your skills by learning how to make a selection of stunning flowers, leaves and filler flowers, using the innovative filler flower mould from Katy Sue.
Time & Location
Time is TBD
The Cupcake Oven, 2 Summers Park Ave, Lawford, Manningtree CO11 2BX, UK
About the Class
Sarah is a Katy Sue Designs Team member and one of their partnered select group of approved teachers for sugarcraft.
At this class you will learn:
- how to use petal paste to create a selection of gorgeous sugar flowers in detail.
- how to colour and how to prepare all materials for use.
- how to use sugarcraft tools
- how to wire leaves and petals
- how to dust and set the colour on your arrangements
- how to make useful filler flowers and berries
- taping wires professionally
Photo is representative of what can be produced. A selection of different techniques and different flowers will be taught at this class and full notes provided to produce more at home.
Cupcake and refreshments will be available all day. All materials, ingredients and tools will be provided along with class notes.
This is a fun class with a maximum number of 4 students, you can book as a group of friends or come on your own and share your love of baking with a like-minded group.
Sugar Flower Pro£90.00