Dragonfly Brush Embroidery Cake £99
Time & Location
About the Class
During this class you will:
- Learn the importance of colour selection and how critical this is to ensure that your cakes look as professional as possible.
- You will use several different decorative materials including dusts, royal icing, ready to roll icing and florist paste
- Learn how each material is used, how to colour and how to prepare each for use on your cakes
- Learn how to create sugarcraft flowers with cutters and sugarcraft tools
- Make a stunning wired 3D dragonfly
- Prepare a real cake with buttercream and then cover with black sugarpaste (discuss the best options for black sugarpaste and pitfalls!) (NB no sharp edges in this class)
- Learn how to make and prepare royal icing so that it is the correct consistency
- Learn how to colour royal icing for use
- Learn how to transfer any pattern of your choice onto the surface of your cake ready to pipe
- Learn how to pipe royal icing and make beautiful brush embroidery designs
- Pipe royal icing detail to finish your cakes
- Use dusts to add further dimension to your dragonfly
All materials, ingredients and tools will be provided along with class notes.
This is a fun class with a maximum number of 4 students, you can book as a group of friends or come on your own and share your love of baking with a like-minded group.
Please ensure you read our Terms & Conditions prior to booking. Any booking made, by any means, implies you have read and agreed to these.
- Dragonfly BE 22nd Oct 21£99£990£0