Time is TBD|
The Cupcake Oven
Chocolate Wrap Cake Class £155
CLASS AVAILABILITY Learn how to make this decadent and luxurious chocolate wrap cake.
Time & Location
Time is TBD
The Cupcake Oven, 2 Summers Park Ave, Lawford, Manningtree CO11 2BX, UK
About the Class
During this class you will learn:
- How to stack, carve and prepare your fresh rich chocolate cakes ready to wrap
- How to acheive the correct shape for a wrap cake
- The perfect ganache recipe to cover and fill your chocolate cake
- Working with belgian modelling chocolate to produce super fine layers ready to wrap (with a choice of which chocolate to use)
- How to correctly transfer chocolate and attach to your cake
- How to finish off each individual wrap correctly
- How to use modelling chocolate to create delicious decorations to embellish the cake, including the use of cutters and moulds
- Using dusts with chocolate
- Using modelling chocolate to make freehand roses and fans
- Covering your cake board
All materials, ingredients and tools will be provided along with class notes.
This is a fun class with a maximum number of 4 students, you can book as a group of friends or come on your own and share your love of baking with a like-minded group.
Please ensure you read our Terms & Conditions prior to booking. Any booking made, by any means, implies you have read and agreed to these.