Buttercream Succulent & Cacti Cakes £99
Time & Location
About the Class
At this class:
- Discuss how to make smooth, fluffy buttercream and how to colour it.
- Use nozzles, piping bags and palette knives to create surfaces ready to decorate.
- Create edible "sand" on your little cakes
- Learn what nozzle does what!
- Learn how to create multi tonal buttercream to achieve the realistic look of real plants
- Pipe several different types of succulent
- Pipe several different types of cacti
- Learn how to move and arrange your piped plants onto your cakes
All materials, ingredients and tools will be provided along with class notes.
This is a fun class with a maximum number of 4 students, you can book as a group of friends or come on your own and share your love of baking with a like-minded group.
Please note that due to Covid-19, we are currently not able to serve our usual cupcake and refreshments. Please ensure you read our Terms & Conditions prior to booking. Any booking made, by any means, implies you have read and agreed to these.
- Buttercream Succulent 17 June£99£990£0