Basic Cake Decorating Class £99 FULL
Time & Location
About the Class
Do you find it difficult to get a nice circle of paste, with even thickness all over? Struggling with rips or tears in your sugarpaste? Hate the dreaded 'elephant skin'? Then this is the class for you!
We will cover all the basics and troubleshoot any questions and concerns you may have encountered in the past: PLUS make beautiful sugarcraft decorations!
At this class you will learn:
- How to prepare, torte and fill, then crumb coat a real sponge cake
- How to cover your cake with smooth sugarpaste icing
- How to cover a cake board ready for your cake
- Embossing your cake board
- Transporting a cake to the board!
- How colours work. Get the right balance and mix to make your cakes stunning
- How to make a wide selection of decorations to place onto your cake
- How to use sugarcraft tools to get more from your cutters
- The easiest way to use moulds
- How to arrange pieces onto your cake
- Attaching decorations so they stay put!
- Finishing details
All materials, ingredients and tools will be provided along with class notes.
This is a fun class with a maximum number of 4 students, you can book as a group of friends or come on your own and share your love of baking with a like-minded group.
Please ensure you read our Terms & Conditions prior to booking. Any booking made, by any means, implies you have read and agreed to these.
- Basic Cake 11th Feb 22£99£99Sold Out