Time is TBD|
The Cupcake Oven
Amazing Isomalt Class
Introducing Isomalt; a beautiful alternative to sugar decorations
Time & Location
Time is TBD
The Cupcake Oven, 2 Summers Park Ave, Lawford, Manningtree CO11 2BX, UK
About the Class
During this class I will teach you isomalt basics, providing you with your own cupcakes to showcase your finished pieces - and also your own safety equipment to take home with you. Learn how to make beautiful glass like decorations....
You will learn:
- What isomalt is. What forms it is available in and where to purchase.
- How to correctly prepare isomalt ready to use.
- The safety aspects involved with using isomalt - as isomalt becomes extremely hot during preparation and use, I will provide every student with their own safety equipment to keep.
- How to correctly use isomalt with a large selection of isomalt and everyday sugarcraft moulds and other isomalt tools
- How to use in conjunction with flower paste to make beautiful jewels
- How to colour and paint decorations
- Correct storage before and after use
- How to make buttercream and textured fondant domes on your cupcakes to showcase your pieces
PLEASE NOTE that due to the safety issues this class is only suitable for over 18's.
Cupcake and refreshments will be available all day. All materials, ingredients and tools will be provided along with class notes.
This is a fun class with a maximum number of 6 students, you can book as a group of friends or come on your own and share your love of baking with a like-minded group.