Stencilling & Brush Embroidery cupcake class
At our Stencilling and Brush Embroidery Class:
- Learn the importance of colour and theme selection and how critical this is to ensure that your cupcakes look as professional as possible.
- You will use several different decorative materials including dusts, royal icing, ready to roll icing, florist paste and buttercream.
- Learn how each material is used, how to colour and how to prepare each for use on your cupcakes and cakes.
- Learn how to create sugarcraft flowers with cutters and sugarcraft tools
- Tutorial on how to make smooth, fluffy buttercream
- How to prepare your cupcakes, before learning how to cover them with smooth rolled fondant icing.
- You will learn at least three different techniques to use with stencils to create the most effect with the least fuss and most professional finish.
- Learn how to pipe royal icing and make beautiful brush embroidery designs
- Pipe royal icing detail to finish your cupcakes
- Complete your cupcakes with your hand made decorations and box ready to take home.
Included in price:
- Refreshments throughout the day - which includes some of our delicious cupcakes!
- All equipment, materials and ingredients used
- Photos taken at the class and emailed to you afterwards for a lovely memory of a fun day
- The opportunity to buy tools and equipment used at the class in our exclusive After Class shop.
- A selection of recipe sheets in a pack with course notes
- Your twelve beautifully decorated and yummy cupcakes!
- Confidence to bake delicious cupcakes from scratch
- Confidence to cover cupcakes effortlessly and flawlessly with fondant icing
- Confidence to decorate your own cupcakes professionally
Price of Class:
The class is £85 and includes all ingredients and materials used, use of tools and equipment supplied for each person and refreshments - then taking home your own dozen scrumptious cupcakes!
Time of class and location:
Weekday classes run from 10am to 2.30pm and weekend classes run from 11.30am - 4pm. They are held in Chelmsford, Essex.
We can of course assist with travel arrangements. Chelmsford is located on the main line from London Liverpool Street by rail, we are also only approx 30 minutes from London Stansted Airport by taxi or bus. There is plenty of on street parking for those travelling by car, and also a reliable local bus service from the town centre.
Please contact us by email or phone to book a place, or to enquire about private bookings on dates not scheduled.
Gift Certificatesare available if you wish to purchase a Cupcake Class as a gift. They can be "date pre booked", or left open as you wish. The recipient can then contact us to arrange a convenient date. Gift Certificates are non refundable and valid for 12 months from date of purchase.
CancellationsUnfortunately, due to the popularity of our classes, no refunds will be given for cancellations or "no shows". Please carefully check the date you are booking before you decide to go ahead. Once booked, a date will not be rescheduled. In the unlikely event that we cancel a class, an offer to reschedule will be made or a full refund given.